First, thank you to the many who have taken the time to view our website, liked our Facebook page and followed Redeeming Radio on Twitter as a way of expressing interest in this new internet Christian radio ministry. The response from Pastor’s and Bible teacher’s who have said yes to expanding their ministry beyond their church pulpits has been incredible. Here’s a list of just some of the originally-produced programming you’ll be hearing on Redeeming Radio.
- J-Walking, Understanding and Living The Master’s Life with Dr. Arnold Fleagle. Pastor Arnie is senior pastor of Trinity Evangelical Free Church in Amherst, Ohio and author of several books and devotionals. This hour long program centers around his new devotional especially designed for new Christians. Pastor Arnie addresses questions nonbelievers have about the Lord Jesus Christ, as well as Christianity itself. From there, Pastor Arnie digs deeper in to such topics like life as a new believer, the assurance of one’s salvation, worship, baptism, spiritual gifts, forgiveness and many more as a way of helping these new believers strengthen their walk with the Lord. His extensive years as a pastor, his passion for studying and spreading the God’s Word, as well as his drive to disciple and mentor believers makes him the perfect host for such a program. As part of J-Walking, listeners are encouraged to participate by asking questions for Pastor Arnie by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Growing In Grace with Pastor Geoff Schultz. Pastor Geoff is senior pastor of North Olmsted Evangelical Friends Church in North Olmsted, Ohio. Each weekday, Pastor Geoff takes his listeners on a journey through the Bible by explaining how God bestowed His Grace on sinful individuals and nations throughout the Bible and used them for His glory. He also explains how we can achieve that same Grace to live an abundant, Spirit-filled life and to fulfill the plan He has for our lives. Pastor Geoff has a passion for spreading the Word of God in an unapologetic and nonconfrontational way and challenges his listeners to do the same. He does not use fancy language or lingo, nor does he add or subtract anything from God’s Word when speaking to his listeners and his congregation. If you have a question, comment or just want to contact Pastor Geoff, email him at email@example.com
- Transformed and Rooted with Dr. David Mabry. Pastor David is senior pastor of Orange Evangelical Friends Church in Lewis Center, Ohio. Every weekday, Pastor David harnesses the power of the internet airwaves to lead people, young and old, to a personal and intimate relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. His clear teachings from God’s Word encourage and challenge us as believers to continue growing spiritually and strengthening our dependence with the Lord. Do you have a question or would like to share your testimony with Pastor David, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Midday Praise Café with John Lasko. Join John from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. eastern as we’ll dish out encouragement, testimonies, prayer and verses from God’s Word combined with your favorite contemporary Christian music from artists like Chris Tomlin, Newsboys, Third Avenue North, Darlene Zschech, Shane and Shane, Mike’s Chair, Michael W. Smith and MercyMe … just to name a few. Do have a prayer or song request? Want to share your testimony or a favorite verse from God’s Word? Please share these by emailing John at email@example.com or writing on Redeeming Radio’s Facebook wall.
- Midday Praise Café Weekend with Kim Kubitza. Join Kim each weekend from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. eastern as she encourages you through your weekend and gets you ready for church with special guests, testimonies, verses from God’s Word and prayer combined with your favorite contemporary Christian music from yesterday and today. Kim has spent a total of 12 years in the mission field both here in the United States, as well as working with indigenous tribes in remotest parts of Brazil fulfilling the Great Commission by spreading God’s Word to those who have never heard it before. Do you have a prayer or song request? Would you like to share your testimony or your favorite verse from God’s Word with Kim? Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Fire with John Lasko. This hour-long program features up and coming Christian artists, Pastor’s, missionaries, as well as regular people, like you and me, who are “on fire” for and have a passion for spreading the Good News of God’s Word and fulfilling the Great Commission by sharing their amazing testimonies of how Jesus found them and how forgiveness and Grace only found through a personal relationship with His One and Only Son the Lord Jesus Christ changed their lives for the better. John encourages your participation in the form of questions, testimonies, comments or if you have someone you would like to see highlighted on this program, please email John at email@example.com.
- Journeying Through God’s Word. In cooperation with Tyndale House Publishers, Redeeming Radio is pleased to present the Bible Alive dramatized Bible. Each weekday, God’s Word comes alive through a talented host of actors and actresses as we journey through Genesis to Revelation. No matter where you are or how busy your schedule, there are no more excuses why you can’t get in to God’s Word. All you have to do is tune in and listen! Journeying Through God’s Word airs at 1 p.m. eastern. Not a good time for you. Then tune in at 9 p.m. eastern to listen to the encore presentation of that day’s episode of Journeying Through God’s Word. Have a question or a comment about what you’re hearing or how it’s helping you to get or stay in God’s Word, we’d love to hear it and even share it with our listeners! Send your emails to journeyingGodsWord@redeemingradio.org.
- Redeeming Radio In The A.M. and In The A.M. Weekend. Redeeming Radio in the A.M. is our overnight music program hosted by everyone you hear on Redeeming Radio each week from midnight to 9 a.m. eastern. Each pastor brings their own certain flair for preaching and teaching God’s Word and features verses of scripture, encouragement, testimonies, Biblical teaching and insight and prayer centered around your favorite contemporary Christian music. We encourage you to share your testimony, song requests or questions about the Bible and the spiritual life to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your questions will be addressed on air and on our Facebook wall.
Redeeming Radio will feature this and more original programming as this new internet Christian radio ministry progresses forward. Stay tuned and check back for updates on new programming heard exclusively on Redeeming Radio.
The other programming you will hear on this new internet Christian radio station include Lamplighter Theatre, Kid’s Corner, Down Gilead Lane, We Kids, Patch The Pirate, The Sunday Morning Drive, Worship with Andy Chrisman, License To Parent, Groundwork, Compassion Radio, Vision For Life, UnShackled!, as well as many, many other Christian programs. To find out when each program is scheduled to air on Redeeming Radio, hover your mouse over the “about” tab and there you will be able to view our full programming schedule.
Please continue checking our website (http://www.redeemingradio.org), like our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/RedeemingRadio) and follow Redeeming Radio on Twitter (@RedeemingRadio) for continuous updates on our programming and our anticipated launch date. If you have any questions or comments regarding Redeeming Radio, please email us at email@example.com.
Thanks again for your prayers and your financial support. Stay tuned!